Search Accommodation
Compare prices to get the best rates

St Stephens Anglican Church

The foundation stone of St Stephens Anglican Church was laid in 1837 with the first service held in the courthouse. St Stephens is the 14th oldest church still in use in Australia and is of gothic design. The trig location of Penrith is taken from the north west corner of the church tower.

The historic cemetery behind the church is open at all times.



252 High Street, Penrith, NSW, AU


Sign up for special offers

* indicates required
Special
Offers